EPAM seeks IT Professionals to a join development team for a world-leading technology company. IT specialists will tackle development of rich, data-driven web applications utilizing power of cloud-based infrastructure. As part of a team, you will work on your own application, taking responsibilities for communication, development, testing and delivering it to the client.
- Design and creation of a complex web application from scratch with AngularJS 1 that provides event planning and management tools for events;
- Development from conception, user interface, and implementation;
- Implementation of continuous integration stack for web UI testing with Angular/Protractor;
- Involving in a code review process, before sending changes to codebase.
- Strong JS (ES6) expertise;
- Strong AngularJS 1.x expertise;
- Expert level knowledge of HTML5/CSS3;
- JS Unit testing (Karma, Jasmine).
NICE TO HAVE
- Expertise in Angular material, protobuf, LESS/SASS;
- End-to-end testing (Protractor).
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.);
- Language classes (English and Polish);
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
- Career development center;
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment;
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations;
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
- Fruits on a weekly basis;
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program;
We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)";
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.