If you absolutely love working with frontend and have a good base of skills, you may be the person we’re looking for! This is a hands-on role, writing code, testing, and deploying the finished apps and libraries.
What you will do:
- You’ll be responsible for development and maintenance of the frontend side of all our products (most of them being recently developed SPAs).
- You will be a part of an experienced and entertaining team of motivated and talented developers.
- You’ll also have a chance of becoming more of a fullstack developer if you want to!
Who we are looking for:
- You know how to write maintainable, testable, scalable and secure applications.
- You have good knowledge of ES2015 / ES6.
- You are familiar with styling with SMACSS methodology.
- You have been working with RESTful services.
- You know testing frameworks eg. Mocha, Jasmine, Tap.
- You have worked with Git (github account welcomed).
Nice to have:
- Node.js and at least one HTTP framework like Koa, Hapi, Express
- Build tools: Gulp/Grunt, Webpack
- Continuous Integration tools
- Docker (developing and deploying dockerized apps)
- Functional programming and immutability
- Tools and libraries like Babel and Webpack
- Social benefits (multisport card, life insurance, medical health care and other – it is up to you what you choose)
- Individual training budget which you can spend on conferences and trainings
In-house English lessons, soft skills trainings, meetups and integration events
- Ergonomic workstations, laptop and mobile phone on a subsidised monthly contract
- Trips to hubs in Norway, Sweden, Spain and the UK
- Flexible working hours
- Yearly bonus depending on performance
- Employee Share Saving Plan
- Relocation package