Currently we are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer for our Gdansk office to make the team even stronger.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will tackle development of rich, data-driven web applications utilizing power of cloud-based infrastructure. As part of a team you will work on a Greenfield project, taking responsibilities for communication, development, and delivery to the client.
Joining this project, you will get a unique experience of working onsite at the customer office, getting familiar with internal tools and processes of a major IT company in the world and work in tight collaboration with greatest engineers.
- Develop full-cycle web application using Agile approach;
- Communicate with the customer to clarify requirements;
- Integrate with other clients’ systems and applications;
- Build web applications with a focus on the client side;
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Perform regular code reviews.
- Very good OO or functional programming skills using JS;
- Comfortable in working in an Agile environment;
- React view framework;
- Redux or some other Flux variant;
- Webpack or some other module bundling system;
- ES6/ES2015 exposure;
- Ability to test the code well, and preferably familiar with unit testing and JS frameworks such as Jasmine/Karma or Mocha;
- CSS3 experience;
- Experience with source control, preferably Git;
- RESTful services and WebSockets.
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.);
- Language classes (English and Polish);
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
- Career development center;
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment;
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations;
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
- Fruits on a weekly basis;
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program;
We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)";
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.