If you have experienced the pains of working with RWD and can write applications that are able to handle half a million requests during the weekend – this job is tailored speciall
What challenges we are facing every day?
- Complex real-time web apps
- Interactive dashboards and scoreboards supporting thousands of requests per second
- Real-time data processing
- More than 20 million users daily
- Gigabytes of data per day
- Collaboration with experienced designers to implement user-facing features in company’s products
- Supporting diverse clients from high powered desktop, to tablets and mobile phones
- Optimization of cross browser web applications
- Working on smooth animations
- Working with SVG and Canvas
- Building efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstraction
- Developing prototypes
What do we expect?
- Experience in similar position
- Very good knowledge of and experience with CSS3, HTML5
- Knowledge of and experience with one of frameworks: backbone.js, angularJS, react.js, ember.js
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Experience with high traffic projects
- Attention to details
- Self-reliant, communicative, accurate
- knowledge of SVG, Canvas, socket.io
- experience in visualizations and animations
- knowledge of Scrum methodology
What do we offer?
We offer competitive salary and opportunity to work with amazing people (without bored managers who prefer 10-years old solutions), Lunch & Learn, internal training sessions and interesting events organized by employees (e.g. internal GP football league, FIFA, board games).
- Stable employment
- Attractive social benefits (Fully paid private healthcare Enel-Med and Multisport pass, daily fruits)
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of integration events & company parties
- Competitive salary
- Company competitions with cool prizes
- Brand new office in the city center (+1000m2)
- Business trips to our headquarter in London
- Employee referral program (up to 5000 PLN) for you.