What you will do:
- You will join the team which delivers solutions focused on user by taking into account his preferences and behaviour.
- As a team member you will be able to utilize that data and provide more personalized content, recommendation systems, and everything what is related to user.
- You will have a chance to propose and implement your own ideas and have an influence on the end product.
- You will be part of a team of passionate people and will help to save the user’s world by making it easier and more intuitive;)
What we are looking for:
- Node.js and at least one HTTP framework like Koa, Hapi, Express
- Build tools: Gulp/Grunt, Webpack
- SQL and NoSQL databases like MySql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and caching
- Working with RESTful services
- Testing frameworks eg. Mocha, Jasmine, Tap
- Continuous Integration tools
- Docker (developing and deploying dockerized apps)
- Git (github account welcomed)
- Social benefits (multisport card, life insurance, medical health care and other – it is up to you what you choose)
- Individual training budget which you can spend on conferences and trainings
- In-house English lessons, soft skills trainings, meetups and integration events
- Ergonomic workstations, laptop and mobile phone on a subsidised monthly contract
- Trips to hubs in Norway, Sweden, Spain and the UK
- Flexible working hours
- Yearly bonus depending on performance
- Employee Share Saving Plan
- Relocation package