- Implementing web user interfaces for different applications based on pre-prepared design specifications;
- Working with other project team members (UI designers, developers, system and testing engineers) throughout the product development, testing, and implementation phases to ensure user interface integrity;
- Working with customers (project management, content editors) to implement the envisioned functionality;
- Providing estimates for how much time it will take to complete the defined web layout, site development tasks;
- Documenting the implementation and work products;
- Observing the quality rules during the project, supply the QA Leader with upcoming ideas;
- Fulfilling requirements/responsibilities according to the Quality Management System.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with AngularJS;
- Knowledge of and experience in HTML 5, CSS 3 web layout design and implementation;
- Solid understanding of cross-platform browser compatibility issues;
- Knowledge of human factors and innovative user interface methodologies, understanding of usability issues, experience in relevant standards;
- Experience in design and implementation of localized web sites;
- Good English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking).
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Java Server Pages (JSP);
- Experience in software development projects in cooperation with different development teams.
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.);
- Language classes (English and Polish);
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
- Career development center;
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment;
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations;
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
- Fruits on a weekly basis;
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program;
We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)";
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.