We require a Frontend Developer to join our team. You can be a writer, architect and designer. Start coding for real! No fuss! Become part of a logical process, working only on behalf of foreign clients.
We need someone who is capable of cooperating harmoniously with UI/UX Designers and who can ensure both the quality and implementability of the code he or she creates.
How are we different?
- Every year we share 20% of our profits equally with all employees,
- Our team delivers projects for foreign clients using the latest technology,
- Our older brother, XSolve software house, allows us to learn backend perspective, share knowledge and build products side-by-side
- We have a horizontal structure (no managers, really!), our journey towards, holacracy has already begun.
- This summer, we will transform our office yard into a vast urban beach to celebrate the birthdays of Chilid and XSolve Playa Party.
- Excellent working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS / LESS
- Knowledge of version control systems, the most preferable is GIT
- Ability to implement both ergonomic and aesthetic user interfaces
- Basic working knowledge of Photoshop
- Fluent in English – which, in practice, means that you have to break through the barriers and start talking
Successful applicants will enjoy:
- Permanent employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to use the tools/technologies: Webpack, Git, npm, angularjs, React, Redux, RxJS, SCSS
- Company iMac / Macbook Pro with an Eizo monitor, keyboard, and mouse
- Multisport card & Medicover plus healthcare package
- Staff dinner every Thursday including delicious coffee
- English lessons on site with a native English speaker
- Opportunity to work with real enthusiasts